Jonesville High School
January 22nd, 2018
1/21 – Trent Davis
1/22 – Abigail Anderson, Carson Lucas and Mr. Raymond
· Attention Jazz Band Members: Lunch rehearsal is cancelled for today and rescheduled for Monday 1/22 and Thursday 1/25 of next week.
· Seniors: If you need to pay your trip deposit early, you may do so AT THE BEGINNING of 3rd hour any day next week in Mrs. Brown’s room.
· LAST CHANCE FOR A YEARBOOK! Orders will be placed at the end of January and there will not be any extras so you must get your request in now! Cost is $45.00. See Mrs. Hartley in room 117.
· Seniors, please stop in the office between classes to verify the spelling of your full name to be printed on you Diploma.
· Any girls interested in playing Softball this Spring, there is a sign-up sheet in the Guidance office.
· Below is a list of upcoming dates for driver’s education at Jonesville.
o Segment 1 - March 12-April 8 from7-9pm
o Segment 2 - June 18-July 20 from 9-11am
o Segment 2 - July 24-26 from 11-1
o Segment 1 – November 5-30 from 7-9pm
· 2018 Ski Trip to Bittersweet Resort!
o Date: January 31st.
o Morning Departure: 8:15 am
o Return: Approximately 5:30 pm
o Qualifications: C average. No more than 2 unexcused absences and no missing school work!
o See Mr. Taipalus to sign up.
The varsity ladies beat league leading Springport Friday night 44-42. Sammy Dunn stepped up and had 13 pts, 4 rebounds, and 3 assists--- Teya Nichols continued her scoring output with 13--- Katie Brown had 7 pts and 3 assists and played great D on the reigning MVP of league--- Ellie Ackerson gave 4 minutes off the bench with great D and a bucket and Koryn Playford nailed 2 FT to ice the win with 9 seconds left. Great team effort - the Comets have won 6 in a row and improve to 7-3 overall. Next game is at Home Tuesday vs Quincy.