Jonesville High School
October 18th, 2019
10/18 - Jacob Brandon and Adam Martinez
10/19 – Brayden Hansen
Lunch: Comet Burger or Egg Salad Sandwich, Fries, Pineapple, Milk
6:15 PM – Senior Night Band, Cheer and Cross Country
7:00 PM – Varsity Football – Pink Game Home with Quincy
6:00 PM – Marching Band Festival at Northwest (Report at JMS at 2:30, Bus leaves JMS at 3:00)
8:00 AM – Varsity Volleyball Pink Tournament at Home
· Monday is College Application Day!
· Students going on the Senior trip will need to have the $25 non-refundable deposit turned in by next Friday, October 25th.
· Student Council and Class officers – please report to the Library Friday 10/18 at 11:40 for your yearbook picture.
· Chrome book updates - Let your chrome book update when it asks. If you don't, there's a good likelihood (particularly for the new ones) that you will have to submit it for repairs. The screen will flash and not allow you to use it.
· Here are upcoming Coach B’s driver’s education dates for Jonesville High School. Visit Coach B’s website to register.
o February 19-March 15. 7-9pm
o June 3-4-5. 5-7 pm
o June 3-28. 7-9pm. Or 9-11am
o October 27-28-29. 4–6pm
o November 9-December 6. 7-9pm
· There will be Halloween dance at the high school on October 26 from 8-11. Cost is $5.00. School appropriate costumes are welcomed.
· Art Club meets again every Wednesday from 3-4. Just come and create whenever you can!
· PBIS prize info: The monthly prizes for October will be as follows:
o Coach B’s driving school coupon
o Re-take a test coupon (Some teachers are not participating, and some exclusions apply.)
o Ride to School in Style (Ford drives you to school in a nice car.)
o Oak Haven gift certificate
· Face Your Fears . . . Read It Here! Our first reading program of the year! Beginning Monday, when you turn in your book, fill out a Comet Edge bookmark (on the Circulation Desk in the Library) and get a sweet prize. This is only a 2 week program, so don't delay!
· M8KN it MNE fundraising meeting Thursday 10/24 at lunch