Jonesville High School
December 11th, 2018
12/ 11 – Javen Dillenbeck, Baylee Girdham and Mr. Snyder
Lunch: French toast Sticks w/ Sausage or Hot Ham & Cheese, Hash Brown, Frozen Fruit cup, Milk
5:30 pm – JV Girls home with Grass Lake
6:00 pm – Varsity Cheerleading Invitational @ Vandercook Lake
7:00 pm – Varsity Girls home with Grass Lake
Lunch: Fiestada Pizza or Tuna Salad Sandwich, Broccoli, Peaches, Milk
7:20 am – School Leadership Team Meeting
YEP Meeting @ Lunch
· Reminder: The Snowball Dance is this Saturday, December 15th here at JHS from 7pm to 10pm. Cost to admission is $5 each. If you need to request a dance pass to bring a guest please make sure to stop by the office before noon on Friday.
· In order to have a little fun before Winter Break Student Council has selected some dress up day themes for the week of December 17th. So please make plans to participate in the following dress up days:
o Monday (December 17th)--Holiday Pajama's
o Tuesday (December 18th)--Christmas Character Day (pick your favorite character from a holiday movie, song or story)
o Wednesday (December 19th)--Holiday Theme Day
§ Freshmen - Reindeer Day
§ Sophomore - Christmas Tree Day
§ Juniors - Christmas Elf Day
§ Seniors - Santa Day
o Thursday (December 20th)--Christmas Present Day
o Friday (December 21st)--Ugly Sweater Day
Please remember that the outfits you wear on dress up days must meet the school dress code!
· The Student Council, NHS, and Yearbook are teaming up to collect items that are urgently needed at Domestic Harmony and our local food banks. The 1st hour class that brings in the most items between November 26th and December 14th will get donuts and juice before winter break. NO RAMEN WILL COUNT TOWARD YOUR CLASS TOTAL (food banks will not accept it)!
· Students interested in taking segment one drivers education and save money. Coach B’s driving school is offering a class starting December 17 at Hillsdale High School. Sign up now and save $35.
· Read One, Give One begins today! For every book you read between now and December 14th, you can chose a book to send to someone in our school district for Christmas! See Mrs. Quiggle to get your list started and let's see how many students we can give a book to this Christmas!